Monday, September 14, 2009

Tutorial Two


As I pushed the limits of the plan, error messages became much more frequent. However, I was still able to achieve some drastic results in the appearance of the 3-D image. If I were to do this again, I might make use of a simpler plan, since this one became a bit difficult to manage near the end of the process.

By making some minor alterations in the plan, one can already see the difference in both the overall surface appearance and the size of the holes in the skin.

Using the plan I created in the first tutorial, I projected some of the associations into the third dimension. To create punctures in the surface, I extruded triangles that I also based off of the original plan so that they would be associative as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment